Monday, May 18, 2015

Monteverde

Today we hiked in Monteverde and it was beautifully dry! We did lots of walking and enjoyed a beautiful view from our hotel! I mean beautiful...

On our hike I did something that I normally wouldn't do. I climbed to the very top of a lookout point!

Arenal Volcano from the lookout. 


Brittany and I at the top!

We also went to a coffee plantation tour as well today. It was kind of interesting, but I really don't like coffee. It was fascinating to see how they are being eco friendly. They are using natural products produced by animals to fuel some of their endeavors. They are also working to plant trees in the area. 



Victoria and I at the coffee plantation. 

Today was a great day! It was wonderful being dry today! I am really enjoying my time here, but I also really miss everyone. I hope everyone at home is having a good time with life! 

Pura vida! 

No comments:

Post a Comment